The Wonder of It All

Random thoughts from a mom in the great Midwest. Working on writing more while chasing 4 kids around the merry-go-round of my life.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Finished object!

Yay! I finished Sophie's new hat this afternoon. I should have finished it last week, but, well, didn't. I had it ready for her to try on after school, and the verdict is "Thanks Mommy! I love it!"






Sophie's Vita von Hat






Details-

Pattern- based on the "Vita" pattern from Hip Knit Hats
Yarn- Brown Sheep "Cotton Fleece" in Robin's Egg Blue, and Moda Dea" Mosaic" in Bottle Green held together
Needles- size 9 dpns and circ
Notes- Easy pattern, fun hat, and the Moasaic yarn is snuggly soft! Hope it'll keep her head warm this winter!

Now on to the next project...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home